Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our First MLC Class


My first MLC class- Amanda Indrarini

Actually the MLC class is beginning in week 1. But, because i late apply this subject, i entry this class in week 3. First i came to MLC class, I don't know what i must do. Because I don't have any idea about the lesson in this class. Moreover I'm a little bit confused about this class. Because last week I don't come, I don't know if the lecture make a 2 class in Tuesday and Wednesday. But after my friend explanation, I'm understand. So i choose a class in Tuesday, because the time is more available for me.This class is very busier. Almost entire class is fuelled people. There are many student from different major in FCM. Although this class is busier, i like the class ambiance. Because many my friends add this subject. So its make me not boring in class. hehe


My first MLC class- Dania Mugi Astari

When the MLC class started, i didn't come in the first week. Because i late applied this subject, i entry the class on week 3. When i came to the MLC class, i don't understand about anything. From the subject itself to the student at MLC class. But after i asked the lecture and some of friends, i become understand about everything and i know what i have to do now. Little by little, i became like this subject and especially the class ambiance. : )

My first MLC class- Reynaldy Widya Fachriza

Cannot absorb the lesson because to much student. Really hard for me to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment